TrainTrends.com takes your privacy seriously. We:
- Encrypt all data in transit and at rest
- Destroy backups after 7 days
- Host our services in the EU so you are protected under EU data protection laws.
- Comply with GDPR requirements including deletion of your personal data on request (even if you’re not in the EU).
TrainTrends.com will never use share the personal data it collects from you without your explicit consent – for example, if you link your account to a coach then this coach will be able to see your data.
Personal data we collect from you (you provide this information during registration):
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Strava User ID and Strava Access Token
TrainTrends.com stores a copy of your Strava training data when you link your TrainTrends.com account to Strava. We also further process this data in order to provide the functionality our website offers.
TrainTrends.com uses an anonymized version of your training data to improve its algorithms and provide improved services.
TrainTrends.com places the following cookies on your computer for the following purposes when you visit the site:
- Track whether you have logged into the site or not
- Track whether you have
disimissedthe cookie consent warning message or not
- Google Analytics based cookies